on BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING
Ljubljana, Verovskova ulica 60b, March 25th, 2014, 09.00 am.
Our honor guest is Mrs. Julia Graham, president of FERMA.
- 9:00 – 9:30 Reception of the participants
- 9:30 – 9:45 Opening of the forum
- 9:45 – 10:15 CBI covers: increasing exposure in a changing industrial environment (Stefan Feldhütter, Munich RE)
The presentation will generally introduce CBI covers with regard to perils and property covered and restrictions of cover. Recent alterations in the industries and their impact on the exposure of supply chain risks and customers risk will be discussed with the resulting requirement for granting CBI cover: extensive transparency of the CBI exposure. Finally some aspects of the electricity supply failure in early February 2014 in Slovenia will be discussed. (depending on timeframe).
- 10:15 – 10:45 Business Interruption and the Supply Chain (Ian Hasson, Crawford & Company)
- 11:00 – 11:20 Approach of the insurer (Triglav Insurance Company)
- 11:20 – 11:40 Company experiences (Maja Sustersic, Petrol d.d., Ljubljana and SI.RISK member)
Experiences – Our approach to create the Business Continuity Plan.
- 11:40 – 12:00 Company experiences (Marco Pisciotta, Prysmian and ANRA member)
Case study on how main operational risks which may affect strategic business are handled in term of Business Continuity Plan and mitigation action.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Round table
With kind support of: